Sunday, October 4, 2015

Minnesota Twins 2015

Well, the Twins are out of the playoff hunt with another loss to the Royals.

I'll be honest and say that I haven't followed them as closely this summer as I would have liked.  I finally have cable TV again for the first time in 4 years and I just didn't have time to watch them.

I guess it's the 2 kids and a pregnant wife all summer that prevented it.  That and crazy hours at work. 

I made a bet with a coworker on Joe Mauer's HR over/under.  I posed the question:  Mauer, 14 HRs, over/under, loser buys a round of beers.  He said over, easily.  Mauer ended up at 10.  I win.


It would have been nice to watch Torii Hunter again.  I have a authentic jersey from his first stint with the Twins.  Good ol #48.  I chose his jersey over a little rookie called Joe Mauer many years ago.  I  ended up having my wife remove Hunter's name from the jersey after he left Minnesota.  Couldn't find the flap of fabric when he joined the Twins this year.  Oh well.


Hopefully next year I'll be able to put the game on and do other things while it's on in the background. 

-The Enginerd

No comments:

Post a Comment