Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Enginerd is Back!

Yes, you heard correctly.  After a very long hiatus, the Enginerd is back.

You may be asking the following: 1)  How did this come about?  2)  Why are you back?  3)  Where the heck have you been?  4)  What have you been up to?

Well, here are the answers you seek.

1)  I noticed my gmail sign out button in the upper right had a different logo today.  Most people probably have a picture but I just have the first initial of my name.  So I clicked on said initial and it said "change" so I clicked and it brought me to a menu that let me select pictures.  One of the pictures was of the beer at Target Field from 2011 from this very blog.  So I thought I would see if I have this blog link and now I'm here writing again.

2)  Why not?

3)  Not writing on this blog for reasons in #4 below

4)  Oh you know, just having 2 more children and relocating my family for work last year...

I saw the topics across the top and thought: Hey, I could write something about each of those, and so I'm going to try doing that and then also posting more regularly.

Enjoy to those who stumble across this blog.

-The Enginerd

No comments:

Post a Comment