Friday, October 9, 2015

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Approaches

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut is scheduled to be released October 13th.

I am highly anticipating this release as I was a kickstarter backer for Wasteland 2 (creators of the original Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 games when Interplay owned the Fallout series rights, I used to play a ton of F1 and F2 and also Fallout Tactics: BOS).

I have played a little bit of Wasteland 2, a very fun isometric post nuclear apocalyptic role playing game.  The problem is that as soon as I started getting into it, maybe 10 hours in, I discovered a better party.  So being the Min/Max player I like to be when possible, I restarted.

Then I discovered that they were releasing a Director's Cut version with Perks and Quirks and a bunch of other updates and features.

However, your saved game files would NOT be comparable with the new DC version.

So I decided to shelve the game last spring and wait for summer's release... which got delayed until October.

So now it's fast approaching, which means, I need to get my head into survival nuclear mode!

And Fallout 4 is also around the corner in November.  I'll write more about that as we get closer to November.

But for now, Wasteland 2 DC is what I'm looking forward to and will be high on the priority list when released.

-The Enginerd

No comments:

Post a Comment