Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Video Game Backlog

This may seem like a crazy comment but I have a stressful Video Game backlog.  I started to keep a spreadsheet of all the games I own and what I consider the status of each game is.

Why you ask?

I needed to prioritize my gaming, not only on the PC games but also console games. 

But WHY?

Because Steam and GOG.com sales cause me to buy way too many titles that I passed over 3-4 years ago because I don't have time to play video games much anymore because I have children!!! OK?!

I found myself buying $50 worth of games on a Steam sale, which could be like 10 Games  I'm finding it remarkably hard to not purchase games that I want to try or I know are AAA titles.

However, I feel like I need to back off a bit.  Focus on only the games I really enjoy.  And also not purchase every good RPG... I don't have time for them, I can only purchase the truly GREAT RPGs. 

So what do you think?  Do you ever suffer from a video game backlog?

-The Enginerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment